Our firm has been retained by Savant Capital Management as they're seeking a Manager of Retirement Plan Services/Head of Retirement Services for their unique and innovative retirement platform. This position is based at their Rockford, Illinois headquarters.
As the lead member of the Retirement Plan Services Team, the Manager of Retirement Plan Services (RPS) is responsible for managing the daily activities within the RPS Team and serves as an intermediary between that department and executive leadership.
Savant has created The Ideal Retirement PlanSM which is committed to helping companies provide an attractive benefit plan to their employees while reducing their fiduciary risk and minimizing administrative burden. Additionally, they do this while providing a best-in-class value proposition to your participants.
The Manager of Retirement Plan Services can expect to focus in the following areas:
• Manage, lead and guide the RPS Team with clear expectations and a roadmap for success
• Oversee RPS Team business development activities
• Design, administer and monitor client service programs within the RPS Team to deliver exceptional service
• Align departmental policies and procedures with corporate goals and objectives
• Lead the organization in anticipating and exceeding rising client expectations
• Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the team
• Assure that all client activities are in compliance with Federal and State statutes and are consistent with company policies
• Utilize previous experience and unique abilities to help define and refine the strategic plan of the team
• Utilize and further develop network of referral sources and centers of influence to generate future business development opportunities:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Retirement Services environment
• Familiarity with and other client reporting applications; understanding of databases
• Executive level communication skills
• Team player, with ability to supervise, coach, and lead others
Interested applicants, please submit resume to Allan Starkie of Knightsbridge Advisors at email@example.com.
Savant Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer