SailingStone Capital Partners LLC is a 100% employee owned investment advisory firm located in San Francisco and focused exclusively on managing global natural resource public equity portfolios for institutional investors. Clients of the Firm include endowments, foundations, family offices, state pension plans, sub-advised investment companies and other institutions. AUM year to date is $5.5 billion. Additional information on SailingStone can be found at www.sailingstonecapital.com
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: This position reports to two senior Investor Relations professionals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The successful candidate will work with the Firm’s institutional client base, as well as across all departments of Firm, including compliance, operations and portfolio management.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Responsibility for organizing and managing flow of Firm marketing materials including managing quarterly updates
• Primary responsibility for maintaining CRM system
• Responsibility for tracking/completing/managing RFP, RFI, and client specific information requests
• Schedule and coordinate investor related calls, meetings and due diligence site visits; preparing agenda in advance of meetings
• Back-up to Senior IR Associate and Partner, i.e. responding to client and prospect requests.
• Bachelor’s degree, marketing a plus.
• Must be a U.S citizen or authorized to work in the U.S on a permanent basis
• 3 – 6 years prior experience at investment management firms, institutional plan sponsors or asset consulting firms is required.
• Advanced MS Outlook and strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Experience with FactSet a plus.
• Strong analytical skills
• Professional phone manner
• Strong aptitude, high energy and interest in learning
• Able to anticipate needs and act upon requests independently
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and solid interpersonal skills required.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
No phone calls please.