SPDR Institutional ETF Sales – West
Job opening #93213
State Street Global Advisors is currently seeking a Regional Consultant within the Institutional Asset Owner ETF Sales Channel for the West Territory. State Street Global Advisors currently manages $2.4 Trillion in Assets including our global range of SPDR ETFs which now represent over $400 Billion. This is an opportunity to work with the leader in ETF innovation including the first to market U.S. listed ETF (SPY), first to market commodity ETF (GLD) and recent first to market active senior loan ETF (SRLN). As institutional asset owners continue to expand their use of ETFs, this individual will play a vital role in promoting our diverse range of SPDR solutions.
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated sales professional to grow our SPDR ETF presence with Asset Owners (Pension Funds, Endowments, Foundations, Insurance Companies and Investment Consultants) in the Western U.S.. This position will be based in San Francisco.
• Serve as the primary SPDR ETF contact for Pension Funds, Endowments, Foundations, Insurance Companies and Investment Consultants throughout the Western U.S. Region
• Collaborate closely with various teams within State Street including SSgA Institutional Client Group
• Drive new assets in SPDR ETFs across multiple asset owner client segments including the promotion of NAIC Designated SPDR Fixed Income ETFs to Insurance General Accounts
• Provide education to a wide range of clients with varying degrees of ETF knowledge
• Partner with an Institutional ETF Analyst to clearly understand the opportunity landscape across the region and ensure timely resources are provided to clients including comparative analytics, capital markets insights and actionable investment ideas
• MBA or CFA Preferred
• FINRA Series 7 and 63 Required
• 7+ years of industry experience, preferably with institutional asset owners
• Ability to travel extensively throughout the Western U.S.
• Team player that is committed to collective excellence
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including sales presentations
• Self-motivated, driven professional who is able to work in a fast paced environment
Please apply directly to our website, www.statestreet.com. To locate the posting on our website, use the KEYWORD functionality and search for job opening #93213.