Manage benefit programs, projects, and vendor relationships to support the strategic priorities of Oncor. Assures retirement plans and programs are administered in compliance with plan documents and regulatory requirements. Manages the work of external vendors and key content experts to meet project goals and corporate objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Directly or through others, the incumbent will
• Provide direction and oversee Fidelity’s activities relative to the Retirement and Thrift Plans (DB/DC).
• Initiate and participate in the annual Form 5500 for the Retirement Plan, Thrift Plan and Supplemental Retirement Plan.
• Initiate and participate in annual Retirement and Thrift Plan audits including coordinating with external vendors and internal departments (Accounting, Legal, Benefit Plan Trust Investments, Internal Audit). Also coordinates IRS/DOL audits.
• Monitor PBGC preparation of filings and authorize payments.
• Prepare and distribute Summary Plan Descriptions, Summary Annual Reports, Annual Funding Notices, and Summary of Material Modifications for both the Retirement and Thrift Plans.
• Act as Project Manager over the preparation of the annual valuation for Retirement Plan.
• Oversee Nonqualified Retirement Plan Payments for accuracy, timeliness, and approves payments.
• Monitor Thrift Plan participant and Company matching contributions post accordingly.
• Monitor and ensure appropriate payments are made to the Retirement Plan Trust pursuant to the terms of the contract.
• Interface with the Retirement Plan actuary to provide required Retirement Plan data for the annual proxy report.
• Research and resolve participant issues that arise from their participation in the Retirement Plan and/or Thrift Plan and/or nonqualified retirement plans.
• Ensure all IRS Discrimination Testing is performed relative to the Retirement and Thrift Plans.
• Research and review ongoing benefit plan design and legislation and discuss with management changes that affect Plans for the company.
• Participate in cost of living payment adjustments applicable to Retirement Plans as applicable.
• Be responsible for initial responses for benefit plan claims/appeals – for the Retirement and Thrift Plans.
• Have responsibility for QDRO Coordination.
• Provide necessary documentation to support rate case adjustments.
• Perform other duties as assigned when required.
Education, Experience, & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field OR equivalent experience is required.
• 7+ years progressively responsible experience in direct design, implementation, and administration of retirement programs preferred.
• CEBS certification preferred.
• Finance/Accounting experience preferred.
• Occasional long, irregular hours.
• Use of a PC, computer terminal and/or telephone over 6 hours a day.
• Occasional bending, twisting, crouching, pulling, pushing, and/or reaching to access job-related materials.
• Open workspace office environment.
Oncor is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
If interested, please visit www.oncor.com to apply.