SLIDESHOW

RS Capital's bidders

Five firms are vying to buy San Francisco-based money manager RS Investments.

  • 1 of 6
  • PREVIOUS
  • |
  • NEXT

The target: RS Investments

New York-based Guardian Life Insurance Co. of America, which owns 80% of RS Investments, reportedly decided to sell the firm several months ago. The remaining 20% of the equity-focused investment firm, which has $20 billion in assets under management, is employee owned.

  • 1 of 6
  • PREVIOUS
  • |
  • NEXT