Join P&I for this FREE Webinar Wednesday, October 9 | 2 - 3 p.m. ET
LDI continues to be an important risk management strategy aimed at making sure there are enough resources within a pension plan to cover the liabilities it faces in the coming decades. This webinar, a follow up to our recent Liability Driven Investing Conference, will provide an overview on the latest trends in LDI strategies so plan sponsors are better informed on ways to establish a fully-funded DB plan for the future.
- Minding the gap - solving for both sides of the equation
- Creating a true measure of LDI success
- New frontiers in liability driven investing
- Hedging liability risks through curve reconstruction
- Adding value in a tracking error constrained LDI mandate