Wednesday, April 25, 2012
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
The percentage of fixed income securities in investor portfolios is rising. This is thanks to de-risking strategies such as liability driven investing employed by pension plan sponsors and for others, a flight away from the volatile equity markets and illiquid alternatives. But all asset classes need to pull their weight in terms of returns. So where can you find return in the fixed income arena?
This P&I web seminar, a follow-up to our recent Fixed Income conference series, will highlight strategies that both meet today’s challenges and take advantage of more positive trends. You'll learn new methods of organizing your fixed income allocation, from core-satellite approaches to the rise of broader opportunistic mandates. You'll also get insights into the future global macroeconomic trends that will drive changes in the fixed income sector.
Issues discussed by our panel of experts will include:
- Expanding the comfort zone: new strategies and fresh approaches to managing bond strategies and portfolio construction
- Alternatives to core: providing considerations for core fixed income allocations
- LDI in 2012: a focus on the issues faced by public and corporate plan sponsors in fixed income
- Best practices for evolving traditional fixed income investment guidelines
- Navigating the structural changes in the global fixed income markets
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to address your own questions regarding fixed income investing to our panel of experts.