|MONDAY, November 5, 2012 |
Mark Iwry, Senior Adviser to the Secretary and Deputy Assistant Secretary (Retirement and Health Policy), U.S. Department of Treasury
There are no slides associated with this presentation
Moving beyond ‘staying the course’
- Amy Resnick, Executive Editor, Pensions & Investments
Panelists: There are no slides associated with this presentation
- Christopher Orndorff, Portfolio Manager, Western Asset Management Co.
- Darrell R. Spence, Senior Vice President and Economist, The Capital Group Companies
- Jerry Webman, Chief Economist, Oppenheimer Funds
|Investing in your Employees – strategies to promote retirement preparedness |
- Scott Faris, Senior Consultant, Hyas Group LLC
- Dimitra (Demi) Hannon, Director, Well-Being and Retirement Strategy, The Boeing Company
- Sonja Kellen, Group Manager, Global Retirement Benefits, Microsoft Corporation
- Guen A. Toste, Vice President, Senior Relationship Manager, T. Rowe Price Retirement Plan Services, Inc.
War Gaming Your Target Date Fund: What if?
- Kevin Cress, Senior Consultant, NEPC, LLC
- Julia Durand, Director, CalSTRS
- David Gluch, Client Portfolio Manager, Global Asset Allocation, Invesco
- Phil Murphy, VP, Defined Contribution, S&P Indices
- Rick A Wurster, Asset Allocation Portfolio Manager, Wellington Management Company, LLP
Life cycle of a 401(k) Plan
- Toni Brown, Director of US Client Consulting, Mercer
- Amy Chang, Senior Benefits Analyst-Financial Benefits, Google
- Seth Masters, Chief Investment Officer, AllianceBernstein Defined Contribution Investments
- David Musto, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Retirement Plan Services
- Stacy Schaus, Executive Vice President, DC Practice Leader, PIMCO
| How to handle stable value |
- D. Scott Dunbar, Managing Director - Advisory Services, Arnerich Massena, Inc.
- Gay Lynn Bath, Deferred Compensation Manager, Oregon Savings Growth Plan
- Chris Lyon, Partner, Head of Defined Contribution Research, Rocaton Investment Advisor
- Matthew Rauseo, Vice President, US and Canada DC Investment Strategy, BlackRock
- John G. Panagakis, Senior Managing Director, Head of Asset Management Business Development, TIAA-CREF Asset Management
Fee litigation: past, present and future: What can we learn from ERISA litigation?
- Azeez Hayne, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Bradford P. Campbell, Counsel, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- James Fleckner, Partner, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Laura Gaynor , Vice President, Diversified
- Lori Lucas, Defined Contribution Practice Leader, Callan Associates
Changing the ways you measure the success of your plan
- Jennifer Flodin, Managing Partner, Plan Sponsor Advisors
- Steve Deschenes, Senior Manager, Defined Contribution, Capital Group Institutional Investment Services
- Barbara Kontje is the Director of Global Retirement and Smart Saving, American Express
- Linda Robertson, Senior Financial Planner, Financial Finesse Inc.
- Phillip White, Director, Racker Rewards, Rackspace Hosting
From in-house to outsourcing: How best to oversee your plan’s investment options
- Martha Spano, Principal, Senior investment Consultant, Buck Global Investment Advisors
-Martha A. Donovan, Vice President and Senior Portfolio Strategist, State Street Global Advisors
- Russell Shurtz, Senior Attorney, BP America Inc.
- Gretchen Tai, Director of Investments, Hewett-Packard Company
|TUESDAY, November 6, 2012 |
Dallas Salisbury, President and CEO, Employee Benefit Research Institute
|Asking Hard Questions about Retirement Income Products |
- Martha L. Tejera, Principal, Tejera & Associates
- Eric Levy, Senior Vice President, Head of Product and Solutions Management, Lincoln Retirement Plan Services
- Marc Pester, Senior Vice President, Prudential Retirement
- Alan Movson, Director of Compensation, Benefits and HRIT, Granite Construction Inc.
Changes ahead: What thought leaders predict will be some of the new investment approaches to DC plans
- David Blanchett, Head of Retirement Research, Morningstar Investment Management
- L. Wayne Adams, Director-Investments, AT&T
- Kevin T. Hanney, Director, Non-US Pensions & Savings Plans, United Technologies
- Joshua Newmister, Global Retirement Program Manager, Symantec Corporation
James M. Delaplane Jr., Principal - Government Relations,