We are pleased to announce our prestigious lineup of speakers for the P&I 2011 West Coast Defined Contribution Conference. And we thank them in advance for their time, efforts and expertise in delivering an education program designed around your needs.
If you are interested in speaking at the conference please contact Connie Mullis, director of programming, at (205) 980-0481 or email@example.com
Please check back soon for updates.
List of Confirmed Speakers as of 9/19/11KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Shlomo Benartzi, Ph D., Professor, UCLA Anderson School of Management, Chief Behavioral Economist, Allianz Global Investors Center for Behavioral Finance
- James M. Delaplane Jr., Principal of Government Relations, Vanguard
- Neel Kashkari, Managing Director, Head of Global Equities, PIMCO
and Former Interim Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Financial Stability
- Dallas Salisbury, President and CEO, Employee Benefit Research Institute
PANEL SPEAKERS AND MODERATORS
- L. Wayne Adams, Director-Investments, AT&T
- Gay Lynn Bath, Deferred Compensation Manager, Oregon Savings Growth Plan
- Hal Bjornson, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan
- Tony Bohn, Vice President, Chief HR Officer, Norton Healthcare, Inc.
- Toni Brown, Director of US Client Consulting, Mercer
- Chip Castille, MD, Head of US and Canada Defined Contribution, BlackRock
- Carol A. Cypert, CRA, CRC, Deferred Compensation Manager, San Francisco, Employees' Retirement System
- Bryan Dunnivant, Investment Director. Eli Lilly and Company
- Julia Durand, Deferred Compensation Administrator, CalSTRS
- George Evans, Senior Vice President and Director of Equities, OppenheimerFunds
- Scott Faris, JD, CFA, Senior Consultant, Hyas Group LLC
- Jennifer Flodin, Chief Operating Officer & Cofounder, Plan Sponsor Advisors
- Thomas J. Fontaine, Head, Defined Contribution Investments, AllianceBernstein
- Susan Fulshaw, Managing Director, Institutional Sales and Service, TIAA-CREF
- Ed Gleason, Sr., Specialist Retirement Strategy, American Airlines, Inc
- Jeananne Goodhue, Vice President, Client Relationship, Diversified
- Matthew Gnabasik, Managing Director, Blue Prairie Group
- Thomas Harty, Institutional & Retirement Consultant, JMG Financial Group, Ltd.
- Pamela Hess, Director of Retirement Research, Aon Hewitt
- David A. Hildebrandt, Shareholder, Kirton & McConkie PC
- R. Bradford Huss, Director, Trucker Huss
- Tamiko Hutchinson, Global Retirement Program Office Manager, Intel Corporation
- Thomas Idzorek, Global Chief Investment Officer, Morningstar Investment Management
- Sonja Kellen, Retirement Benefits Manager, Microsoft Corporation
- Marla Kreindler, Partner, Winston & Strawn LLP (Conference Co-Chair)
- Craig Lazzara, Vice President US Equities, S&P Indices
- Lori Lucas, CFA, Defined Contribution Practice Leader, Callan Associates
- Lavina Mehta, CFA, CTP,Manager of Investments, Retirement Plans Group, Bechtel Corporation State Street Global Advisors
- John M. Miller, CFA, Managing Director, Head of U.S. Retirement, PIMCO
- Kristi Mitchem, Senior Managing Director, Global Head of DC, State Street Global Advisors
- Jeffrey D. Morrison, CFA, Institutional Portfolio Manager, MFS Investment Management
- Joshua Newmister, Global Retirement Program Manager, Symantec Corporation
- Laurie Nordquist, Executive Vice President, Director, Institutional Retirement and Trust, Wells Fargo & Company
- Stuart Odell, Assistant Treasurer, Retirement Investments, Intel Corp.
- Christopher Orndorff, Senior Portfolio Manager, Western Asset Management
- Jacob O'Shaughnessy, CFA, Advisor, Arnerich Massena, Inc.
- Abigail Pancoast, Chief Counsel, Defined Contribution, Lincoln Financial Group
- Margaret H. Raymond, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Fidelity Investments
- Cynda Reznicek, Director Compensation and Benefits, Zachry Holdings, Inc.
- Nicole Smith, Benefits Program Manager, Franklin Templeton Investments
- Michael C. Sobolik, Regional Director of North America Research, Invesco
- Marie Swartzwelder, Vice President, Retirement Plan Investment Strategies, Prudential Retirement
- Gretchen Tai, Director of Investment, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Martha L. Tejera, Principal, Tejera & Associates
- Carol Waddell, Vice President and Director of Product Management and Development, T. Rowe Price Retirement Plan Services, Inc.
- Deirdre Walker, Retirement Plans Manager, Weyerhaeuser.
- Margaret Walsh, Director of Benefits, OGE Energy Corp.
- Rick Wurster, Asset Allocation Portfolio Manager, Wellington Management Company, LLP
- Paul Zemsky, Chief Investment Officer, Multi-Asset Strategies, ING Investment Management Co.