|MONDAY, March 11, 2013 |
The saving myth
David Laibson, Robert I. Goldman Professor of Economics, Harvard University
How to build a successful financial wellness program
- Marina Edwards, Senior Consultant, Benefits Advisory & Compliance, Towers Watson
- Josh Kimerer, Chief Financial Officer, Pacific Coast Companies, Inc.
- Tina Stamato, Manager, Savings Plan Operations, Pfizer Inc.
- Stephen Ulian, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Francie Purnell, Corporate Manager, Retirement Benefits Plans, Republic National Distributing Co.
|Guaranteed income at retirement: What are today’s issues? |
- Mendel Melzer, Chief Investment Officer and President, The Newport Group
- Eva Marie Chavis-Cumming, AVP/Director Retirement Plans, Fidelity National Financial Inc.
- Stacy Schaus, Executive Vice President, DC Practice Leader, PIMCO
- Tim Walsh, Managing Director, Institutional Product, TIAA-CREF
- Rachel Weker, Vice President, Retirement Income Strategy, T. Rowe Price Retirement Plan Services Inc.
A deep dive into DC plans’ capital preservation options
- Lori Lucas, Executive Vice President and Defined Contribution Practice Leader,
- Peter Chappelear, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Michael Davis, Senior Vice President, Head of Stable Value, Prudential Retirement
- Josh Kruk, Managing Director, Head of Stable Value Portfolio Management, Dwight Asset Management/GSAM
- Keith Overly, Executive Director, Ohio Deferred Compensation
“Retirement:” Is the term still relevant?
- Jordan Nault, Principal, Mercer Investment Consulting Inc.
- Fredrik Axsater, Global Head of Defined Contribution, State Street Global Advisors
- Matt Fellowes, CEO and Founder, HelloWallet
- Ed Waldvogel, VP - Pension Investments, The Kroger Co.
| Target date fund best practices |
- Frederick Stewart, Managing Director, Southeast Region, Portfolio Evaluations Inc.
- Robert Boyda, Head of Global Asset Allocation, Senior Portfolio Manager, John Hancock Asset Management
- Stephen Deschenes, Defined Contribution Practice Leader, The Capital Group
- Jim Sia, Defined Contribution Practice Leader, GMO LLC
- Dan Zelazny, Director of Retirement, Sub-Advisory Group, AQR Capital Management
The changing world of employer matches and non-match contributions
- Patti Balthazor Björk, Director of Retirement Research, Aon Hewitt
- Jaime Erickson, Retirement Benefits Director, NBCUniversal Inc.
- Dan Dismukes, Retirement, Relocation & Financial Portfolio Manager, UPS
- Ed Gleason, Sr. Specialist, Plan Manager, American Airlines Inc.
A sharp focus on core fixed-income lineups
- Ross Bremen, Partner, NEPC
- Kamal Bhatia, Senior VP & Product Director, Fixed Income & Alternatives,
- Daniel McManus, Supervisor, Pensions and Investments, Air Line Pilots Association International
- Michael Mata, Head of Multi-Sector Fixed Income Strategies, ING U.S. Investment Management
- Matthew O’Hara, Managing Director, Head of Research and Product Development,
BlackRock US & Defined Contribution Group
Cutting edge approaches to DC plan fees
- Jennifer Flodin, Managing Partner, Plan Sponsor Advisors
- Lori Commerford, Vice President, Consultant Relations Manager, Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust
- Arne Lemke, Divisional Vice President, Compensation and Benefits, Bealls Inc.
- Edward Mooney, Managing Director, Artisan Partners
|TUESDAY, March 12, 2013 |
Ed Yardeni, President, Yardeni Research Inc.
What if there is no end to the endgame?
|Eddy and Innovators Award winners reveal how they created winning programs |
- Amy Resnick, Executive Editor, Pensions & Investments
- Gay Lynn Bath, Deferred Compensation Manager, Oregon Savings Growth Plan
- Daniel Holupchinski, Manager, Retirement Plans, Deluxe Corp.
- Barbara Kontje, Director, Global Benefits, American Express Co.
Fee litigation: What can we learn from ERISA litigation? And, how can we stay out of jail?
- Azeez Hayne, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Joshua Cohen, Defined Contribution Practice Leader, Russell Investments
- James Fleckner, Partner, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Gene Paranczak, Senior Pension Consultant/ERISA Counsel, Vanguard Strategic Retirement
James M. Delaplane Jr., Principal - Government Relations, Vanguard Group
What a status quo election and continuing fiscal battles mean for retirement plans