We are pleased to announce our prestigious lineup of speakers for the P&I 2012 East Coast Defined Contribution Conference. And we thank them in advance for their time, efforts and expertise in delivering an education program designed around your needs.
If you are interested in speaking at the conference please contact Connie Mullis, director of programming, at (205) 980-0481 or email@example.com.
Speakers as of 01/13/12 - Please check back soon for updates.
Our Keynote Speakers:
- Clifford S. Asness, Ph.D., Managing & Founding Principal, AQR Capital Management
- James M. Delaplane Jr., Principal, Vanguard Government Relations
- Dallas Salisbury, President and CEO, Employee Benefit Research Institute
- Richelle Aschenbrenner, Vice President, Global Compensation, Benefits & HRIM, Office Depot, Inc.
- Christopher J. Battaglia, Vice President and Publisher, Pensions & Investments
- Kamal Bhatia, Senior Vice President & Product Director, Fixed Income and Alternatives, Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
- Mary Nell Billings, Director, Retirement Plans-Americas, Hilton Harold Bjornson, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Ross Bremen, CFA, Partner, NEPC
- W. Colby Carter, Senior Attorney, Retirement-Compensation-Benefits, Tennessee Valley Authority
- Chip Castille, Managing Director, Head of US and Canada Defined Contribution, BlackRock
- William Clark, Senior VP and Chief Investment Officer, Federal Reserve Office of Employee Benefits
- Dan Dismukes, Retirement, Relocation & Financial Portfolio Manager, UPS
- William B. Duff, Partner/Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Schiff Hardin LLP
- Marina Edwards, Senior Retirement Consultant, Towers Watson
- Philip Edwards, Principal, Curcio Webb
- Jaime Erickson, Director, Retirement Plans, NBC Universal (Conference Co-Chair)
- Tom Felago, Vice President, Defined Contribution Solutions, Wellington Management Company, LLP
- Jennifer Flodin, Managing Partner, Plan Sponsor Advisors
- Thomas J. Fontaine, Head, Defined Contribution Investments, AllianceBernstein
- Cathleen M. Fyffe, Vice President, Retirement Plan Manager, Key Bank
- Linda Garcia, Vice President, Human Resources, Rooms to Go
- David C. Gluch, Head of U.S. Product Management, Invesco
- Matt Gnabasik, Managing Director, Blue Prairie Group L.L.C.
- Peter J. Gosselin, Managing Partner, Co-Founder, Gosselin Consulting Group LLC
- Sherrie E. Grabot, CEO and Founder, Guided Choice, Inc.
- Dave Gray, Vice President, Client Experience, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- William Heath, Director Product Management, Advice Planning and Execution, TIAA-CREF Asset Management
- Kevin T. Hanney, CFA, Director, Non-US Pensions & Savings Plans, United Technologies Corp.
- Pamela Hess, CFA, Director of Retirement Research, Aon Hewitt
- Diane Vallerie Improta, Principal, Senior Investment Consultant, Hewitt Ennisknupp
- Bernie C. Knobbe, Sr. Director, Global Benefits, Yahoo!
- Marla Kreindler, Partner, Winston & Strawn, LLP
- Craig J. Lazzara, CFA, Senior Director, S&P Indices
- Edward J. Lilly, Executive Director, NYS Deferred Compensation Plan
- Dennis A. Lockhart, CPA, Plan Administrator, Trustee, and Secretary, Road Commission, Oakland County, MI Retirement System
- Liana Magner, CFA, Principal, Mercer
- Jean Martone, Director, Retirement Plans Consulting Group Portfolio Evaluations, Inc.
- Richard P. McHugh, Partner, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Donna MacFarland, Chief Marketing Officer, Retirement Plan Services, Lincoln Financial Group
- Kristi Mitchem, Senior Managing Director, Global Head of Defined Contribution, State Street Global Advisors
- Keith Overly, Executive Director, Ohio Deferred Compensation (Conference Co-Chair)
- Marc Pester, Senior Vice President Institutional Income, Prudential Retirement
- Naomi Proshan, VP, Research, Data and Analytics, T. Rowe Price Retirement Plan Services, Inc.
- Jennifer Putney, Vice President Participant Communications & Strategy, Diversified
- Chris Ryder, Vice President and Investment Specialist, Capital Group Institutional Investment Services
- Stacy Schaus , Executive Vice President, DC Practice Leader, PIMCO
- David Starr, Managing Director, Heal of Client Solutions, Dwight Asset Management Company LLC
- Jeremy Stempien, Senior Investment Consultant & Head of Investments, Retirement Solutions,Morningstar Investment Management
- Brant Suddath, Director of Benefits, The Home Depot, Inc.
- Kimberly Taylor, Director-Employee Benefits, RadioShack Corporation
- Bob Tomaschko, Director of Compensation, Retirement and HRMS, Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- Steve Ulian, Head of Institutional Retirement & Benefit Plan Sales/Relationship Management & Investment Services, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Roger S. Williams, CFA, Managing Director, Head of Defined Contribution Consulting, Rogerscasey
- Carolyn Wood, Director of Retirement, Bimbo Bakeries USA