Keynote and Panel PresentationsMonday, March 11
Defined Contribution Investing: Closing the Gap
- Clifford S. Asness, Ph.D., Managing & Founding Principal, AQR Capital Management
General Session: The Innovators
- Thomas J. Fontaine, Head, Defined Contribution Investments, AllianceBernstein
- William Clark, Senior VP and Chief Investment Officer, Federal Reserve Office of Employee Benefits
- Kevin T. Hanney, CFA, Director, Non-US Pensions & Savings Plans, United Technologies Corporation
- Scarlett Ungurean, Executive Director, ABA Retirement Funds
General Session: Game Changer: Getting participants to think in terms of their retirement outcome
- Matt Gnabasik, Managing Director, Blue Prairie Group LLC
- Kamal Bhatia, Senior Vice President & Product Director, Fixed Income and Alternatives, Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
- Keith Overly, Executive Director, Ohio Deferred Compensation
- Marc Pester, Senior Vice President Institutional Income, Prudential Retirement
- Jennifer Putney, Vice President Participant Communications & Strategy, Diversified
TRACK A: Battling Participant Inertia
- Jean Martone, Director, Retirement Plans Consulting Group Portfolio Evaluations, Inc.
- Jaime Erickson, Director, Retirement Plans, NBC Universal
- Cathleen M. Fyffe, Vice President, Retirement Plan Manager, KeyBank
- Donna MacFarland, Chief Marketing Officer, Retirement Plan Services, Lincoln Financial Group
- Fredrik Axsater, CFA, Senior Managing Director, Defined Contributions, State Street Global Advisors
TRACK B: Do new DC investment options conflict with traditional options and traditional asset allocation models?
- Liana Magner, CFA, Principal, Mercer
- Dan Dismukes, Retirement, Relocation & Financial Portfolio Manager, UPS
- David C. Gluch, Head of U.S. Product Management, Invesco
- Chris Ryder, Vice President and Investment Specialist, Capital Group Institutional Investment Services
- Tom Felago , Vice President, Defined Contribution Solutions, Wellington Management Company, LLP
TRACK A: Taking a deeper look at investments
- Diane Vallerie Improta, Principal, Senior Investment Consultant, Hewitt Ennisknupp
- Harold Bjornson, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Marla Kreindler, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- David Starr, Managing Director, Head of Client Solutions, Dwight Asset Management Company LLC
- Carolyn Wood, Director of Retirement, Bimbo Bakeries USA
TRACK B: Investment advice: Can it and should it become mainstream?
- Philip Edwards, Principal, Curcio Webb
- Dimitra Hannon, Director, Well Being and Retirement Strategy, The Boeing Company
- William Heath, Director Product Management, Advice Planning and Execution, TIAA-CREF
- Brant Suddath, Director of Benefits, The Home Depot, Inc.
- Steve Ulian, Head of Institutional Retirement & Benefit Plan Sales/Relationship Management & Investment Services, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
There were no slides associated with this presentation
TRACK A: The Evolution of Fee Disclosure: New and best practices
- Peter J. Gosselin, Managing Partner, Co-Founder, Gosselin Consulting Group LLC
- Richelle L. Aschenbrenner, Senior Managing Counsel, Compensation & Benefits, Office Depot, Inc.
- Edward J. Lilly, Executive Director, NYS Deferred Compensation Plan
- Daniel A. Notto, J.D. CPC, Senior Vice President and Senior Retirement Plan Counsel, AllianceBernstein Investments
TRACK B: Recognizing diversity in savings behaviors
- Patti Bjork, Defined Contribution Solution Architect, Aon Hewitt
- Mary Nell Billings, Director, Retirement Plans-Americas, Hilton Worldwide
- Cindy Cattin, Director Investment Operations and Risk Management, Exelon
- Naomi Proshan, VP, Research, Data and Analytics, T. Rowe Price Retirement Plan Services, Inc.
TUESDAY, March 13
Keynote Address: Retirement Plan Policy in an Era of Partisan Brinksmanship - James M. Delaplane Jr., Principal of Government Relations, Vanguard
Download PDF of the presentation
The latest twists on target-date funds
- Ross Bremen, CFA, Partner, NEPC
- Chip Castille, Managing Director, Head of US and Canada Defined Contribution, BlackRock
- Craig J. Lazzara, CFA, Senior Director, S&P Indices
- Stacy Schaus, Executive Vice President, DC Practice Leader, PIMCO
- Jeremy Stempien, Senior Investment Consultant & Head of Investments, Retirement Solutions, Morningstar Investment Management
Download PDF of the presentation
General Session - How to measure the success of your DC plan
- Jennifer Flodin, Managing Partner, Plan Sponsor Advisors
- Sherrie E. Grabot, CEO and Founder, Guided Choice Inc.
- Steve Jenks, Head of Defined Contribution Product and Marketing, Putnam Investments
- David Roberts, Benefits Manager, Intersil Corporation
- Kimberly Taylor, Director-Employee Benefits, RadioShack Corporation
Luncheon Keynote Address
Thirty-Eight Years With ERISA: Can Employer DC Plans Deliver Retirement Security?
- Dallas Salisbury, President and CEO, Employee Benefit Research Institute