Since the turmoil of the financial crisis, investors have been experiencing a great calm in fixed income markets. However, there is a sense that the prevailing period of calm is coming to an end as central bank intervention is withdrawn and investor behaviors and objectives subsequently change.
The 2018 Invesco Global Fixed Income Study explores six key themes within this topical asset class through the views, opinions and experiences of 79 leading fixed income specialists across pension funds, sovereign investors, insurers and private banks around the world.
Six key themes:
1. The "new normalization" of fixed income
2. The challenge of low yields and other concerns that are seeping into investor thinking
3. Managing the migration of ESG to fixed income
4. Core fixed income vs. alternative credit strategy
5. The broad appeal of alternative credit
6. Investor use of both internal and external asset management
By downloading a white paper, you are agreeing to have your contact information shared with the content sponsor, who may then contact you.
All white papers posted were created by the listed authors who are solely responsible for the research, finding and all materials contained therein. Pensions & Investments has not verified or edited the materials (other than for length and style) and does not necessarily agree or disagree with the analysis and positions expressed by the authors. Reference to any company, product or service does not imply recommendation or sponsorship by Pensions & Investments.
For more information on submitting a white paper, please contact Richard Scanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-210-0157.