Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$19.4 billion AUM
Years won: 2017
- Hosts an annual employee-organized golf tournament with prizes, staff competitions, breakfast for the office and a half-day of paid time off to attend.
- Offers annual family events, including “AAM Kids Day” with games and an office pizza party; and dinner for the team and their families each January.
- Closes the office at 4 p.m. on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day; closes at 2 p.m. before most holidays.
- “Great support for working families and flexibility around being home when needed to support family responsibilities.”
- “Given the amount of time the average person spends at work, having the privilege to work with people you like and that you enjoy being around is immeasurable.”
- “It provides an open environment with a very flat hierarchy. Promotes movement within, where hard work and additional job roles are rewarded.”