Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$3 billion in AUM and AUA
Years won: 2016, 2017
- Gives employees flexible scheduling and the resources to work remotely, as well as allowing employees to work half-days each Friday.
- Stocks the office break room daily with fresh fruit and juice to support a healthy lifestyle and offers granola bars, chips and sweets as well.
- Encourages employees to take the lead on project management, which helps newer employees develop client-facing skills while supporting skills acquisition and professional development.
- “MRA Associates values and listens to the opinions of its employees and genuinely tries to act in everyone's best interests. We don't have a ton of bureaucracy.”
- “We work in teams, so there is no mentality that everyone is out for themselves. We rise or fall together, so we are all focused on the same long-term goals.”
- “Management is excellent at getting all levels of staff engaged in the daily work we do.”