Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$25.7 billion AUM
Years won: 2017
- Pays 100% of health-care premiums for employees and their families.
- Offers policies for new parents, including parental leave and an adoption assistance program, and gives team members the autonomy to manage their schedules and responsibilities to achieve work/life balance.
- Hires employees who believe in the firm's environmental, social and governance mission and take personal satisfaction from achieving those investment goals.
- “Management has an open-door policy, which helps create open discussions and great team dynamics.”
- “Everyone is treated equally with dignity and respect regardless of the position or title held. All the officers of the company are approachable and have an honest demeanor.”
- “The company is not very hierarchical. Management walks the floors and interacts with people at all levels.”