Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$650 million AUM
Years won: 2017
- Encourages employees to take two days of paid time off each year to support personal charitable causes.
- Offers an unlimited paid-time-off policy — employees are free to schedule time away from the office based on individual needs.
- Allows team members to work remotely when they need additional scheduling flexibility.
- “The firm provides a hands-off framework that allows employees to be creative and take initiative to pursue new ideas.”
- “Smart and accessible management that is willing to take a bet on employees, give them time to achieve goals and be clear when something is working/not.”
- “The culture in this company is the most amazing! From the CEO to the support staff I have never worked at another company like this one.”