Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$1.7 billion AUM
Years won: 2016, 2017
- Gives employees four hours of paid time off each quarter to volunteer with a charitable organization of their choice.
- Grants each employee up to $1,000 annually for job-related education expenses, including conferences, professional training courses and university classes.
- Hosts a holiday meal during a workday each year, with skits and a gift exchange for the staff.
- “The leadership of this company follow the same rules they expect of their direct reports. This is not only a good example to set but it creates an atmosphere of loyalty, mutual respect and job satisfaction.”
- “Our work-life balance philosophy applies to everyone, and we have a generous holiday schedule as well as personal leave time.”
- “They provide the same amount of care toward employees as they do clients. Work-life balance is a given. I am constantly treated as though I have great value to the firm.”