Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$1.97 billion AUA; $137 million AUM
Years won: 2017
- Sponsored a three-day trip to New York City for employees and spouses to celebrate the company's 20th year in business, with meals and activities, including tickets to a Broadway show and a Wall Street scavenger hunt. Annually sponsors one-day trips to cities like Chicago and Boston.
- Holds three annual educational sessions on topics that interest the staff.
- Hosts an annual holiday dinner for employees and their spouses, with entertainment including a humorous employee-made video retrospective on the year and a sing-along of the company song.
- “The owner of this company understands that there is more to life than work and he genuinely enjoys giving his employees opportunities to do things that make them happy.”
- “They have special events for the kids of employees such as a swim party, fire department tour and special kids lunch. They recognize the need for work, life, family balance and help employees achieve that.”
- “It is an environment in which all of the employees genuinely get along and the team is referred to by everyone at the company as the Spectrum family.”