Additional winners, managers with 50 to 99 employees
$5.03 billion AUM
Years won: 2016, 2017
- Contributes 3% of gross salary to each employee's 401(k) account after the first full year of employment and makes an additional profit-sharing contribution based on company profitability.
- Takes the staff to a Red Sox game each year; holds holiday dinner party for employees and their guests.
- Provides bagels, cream cheese and fruit for the staff every Friday; hosts Thursday night social events at least once every quarter; holds barbecues in the summer; and keeps the office kitchen stocked with snacks.
- “Having a good percentage of young people here adds to the vibrancy of the company. If you are motivated to work and learn, there is plenty of opportunity here.”
- “We have a very entrepreneurial feel, in that you are not only allowed but encouraged to own the change you want to see in the organization.”
- “The culture here is to always strive to do more and better, but it is balanced with an eye to hearing how employees think we can make it better. We are not told how to do it so much as we are left to do it as we find best.”