Additional winners, managers with 50 to 99 employees
$2.06 billion AUM
Years won: 2012, 2016, 2017
- Hosts biennial team-building retreats for the entire staff at off-site locations such as Newport, R.I., and upstate New York.
- Sponsors a formal mentoring program that pairs seasoned professionals with newer staff members to provide support and guidance along their career path.
- Gives each employee additional paid time off to use during the summer.
- “Creativity is encouraged. Management listens to feedback and does not hesitate to make positive change.”
- “I know I have the support and trust of the senior members of the staff if I need to either arrive late or leave early due to family issues/events.”
- “I'm a working mother and am still able to maintain a career path while still being a part of my children's lives. The two are not mutually exclusive.”