Additional winners, managers with 50 to 99 employees
Years won: 2014, 2016, 2017
- Offers flexible work arrangement, including telecommuting and a summer Friday schedule.
- Allows employees to attend conferences, professional leadership development programs and other special internal and external meetings that promote professional inclusion.
- Hosts recognition events with social gatherings such as picnics and holiday parties.
- “National allows people the room to develop their skills. They do not micromanage their employees.”
- “When assigned a task by senior employees, I am always given the context of that task, so I can understand how my efforts are fitting into the bigger picture.”
“(Work-life) balance is excellent and employees are encouraged to make sure they have the proper balance.”