Additional winners, managers with 100 to 499 employees
$75 billion AUM
Years won: 2013, 2016, 2017
- Pays 95% of health-care premiums for employees and their dependents.
- Fosters open debate and diverse viewpoints. For example, at quarterly town hall meetings, employees are encouraged to ask questions in person or through a real-time anonymous web service, and the entire staff votes to decide which questions are most important for management to answer.
- Provides a Thanksgiving lunch, hosts employees at a Philadelphia Phillies game during the summer and an annual holiday gathering as well as other hospitality gatherings throughout the year.
- “The opinion of every person who works here is not only valued, but senior management frequently reaches out and asks employees for their opinion.”
- “Very lateral organization where the most senior people respect the most junior people.”
- “The company administers surveys often to get a better understanding of the needs of its employees; afterward, workshops and interactive sessions are created to address the needs or concerns presented.”