Additional winners, managers with 100 to 499 employees
$58.1 billion AUM
Years won: 2013, 2016, 2017
- Stocks office kitchens with breakfast items, including cereal, milk, oatmeal, yogurt, granola bars, fresh fruit and juice; snacks such as chips, peanuts and pretzels; and a wide range of beverages, along with two espresso machines.
- Hosts monthly happy hours in the central office cafe with catered food, drinks and themes including a Chicago Cubs baseball celebration, a National Beer Lovers Day party, treats for Halloween and games for National Puzzle Day.
- Allows employees to wear jeans on Fridays; closes offices at 3 p.m. on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- “LaSalle has a very collegial corporate culture, where employees respect each other and politics are virtually non-existent. This stems from a top-down tone with the executives who promote a de-stratified structure, where employees across the organization can approach them and engage in dialogue at any time.”
- “It is a very flat organization, where senior level executives are open to feedback and discussion with all levels.”
- “Senior leadership takes the initiative to communicate with employees in a way that makes them feel valued and in the know.”