Additional winners, managers with 100 to 499 employees
$73.9 billion AUM
Years won: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Hosts quarterly programming to promote an inclusive workforce, which includes sponsoring speakers, on-site activities and off-site events for the firm's affinity groups for veterans, women and LGBT employees.
- Matches employees' charitable giving up to $1,500 per year, matches up to $10,000 for staff members who serve on philanthropic boards, gives each employee one day of paid time off per year to volunteer at the organization of his or her choice.
- Covers a range of treatments in its medical plan, including acupuncture, comprehensive fertility treatments and the treatment of pervasive developmental disorders.
- “Recognition. I completed a negotiation that went well. The firm's CEO actually called me to thank me. That effort from upper management really makes staff feel appreciated.”
- “Great work environment with an open-door policy. Management works hard to make sure we are informed on where the company is headed.”
- “Keeps up with the times in respect to flexible work arrangements (for all, not just a selected few), casual attire and more availability for working remotely.”