Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$3 billion AUM (as of Sept. 30)
Years won: 2016
- Holds annual offsite team-building activities including a scavenger hunt and an “Iron Chef” cooking competition.
- Hosts annual weekend gathering for employees and their partners. In 2016, the event became a weekday staff retreat in Vermont.
- Supports charitable endeavors: Any employee can recommend a charity, with the staff gathering to volunteer their time. Past efforts included sponsoring a “Falcon Fun Day” carnival for children facing family and life issues at The Home for Little Wanderers and hosting Halloween fun at another event.
- “Falcon's culture is rooted in respect — everyone treats each other fairly and as adults.”
- “There is a strong open and collaborative environment where each member feels that their time and input is significantly valued.”
This article originally appeared in the December 12, 2016 print issue as, "Falcon Investment Advisors".