Additional winners, managers with 100 to 499 employees
$49.5 billion AUM (as of Sept. 30)
Years won: 2013, 2014 and 2016
- Provides free meals for employees daily while at work.
- Pairs new employees with senior managers during an 18-month educational and social/networking mentoring program.
- Sponsors volunteer, social and professional networking events.
- “It is a privilege to work with co-workers who are smart, talented, engaged and kind.”
- “It is a collaborative environment that cares about our employees and the community where we work, live and play.”
- “From the top of the house, health, well-being and community involvement are not only supported but encouraged. This environment creates a very positive set of values that are rewarding on a personal level.”
This article originally appeared in the December 12, 2016 print issue as, "Fort Washington Investment Advisors".