Additional winners, alternative managers
Years won: 2014, 2016
- Hosts bimonthly educational luncheons that are open to the entire staff, at which healthy lunch options are served and industry-specific topics such as real estate trends in the hospitality space are presented.
- Provides educational assistance for all employees with one or more years of service.
- Offers “Flexible Fridays” as paid time off during the summer.
- “(The firm) treats employees as partners, even if they are not part of the equity ownership program.”
- “I have the opportunity to start new projects and see their impact immediately. I have the opportunity to change and improve processes. I have the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibility.”
- “It provides the opportunity to work on interesting projects where one has responsibility and the freedom to make decisions.”
This article originally appeared in the December 12, 2016 print issue as, "National Real Estate Advisors".