CalPERS, French fund execs among those appointed to EDHEC-Risk Institute board
By Rob Kozlowski | October 3, 2012 12:52 pm
EDHEC-Risk Institute on Wednesday announced six new members of its 42-member international advisory board.
The six new members, according to a news release, are:
- J.J. Jelincic, member of the board of administration and chairman of the risk and audit committee of the $239.3 billion California Public Employees' Retirement System, Sacramento;
- Olivier Rousseau, executive director, € 35.1 billion ($45.3 billion) Fonds de Reserve pour les Retraites, Paris;
- Timo Loyttyniemi, managing director, € 13.8 billion ($17.8 billion) State Pension Fund (Finland), Helsinki;
- Joseph Masri, head of risk management, $100 billion Qatar Investment AuthorityDoha;
- Jean-Paul Villain, director, strategy unit, managing director's office, $627 billion Abu Dhabi Investment Authority; and
- Ashvin B. Chhabra, chief investment officer of the Institute for Advanced Study.
EDHEC-Risk Institute spokeswoman Severine Anjubault was not available by press time.