Regional Director, Non-Profit East and West Coast
Russell Investments is seeking two Regional Director, Non-Profit positions one for the East Coast territory and one for the West Coast territory.
The Regional Director will lead our Non-Profit market sales effort for the west/east coast territory to execute sales plans for retaining and growing our institutional relationships. Activities will include: retaining and developing existing accounts; prospecting leads, generating RFPs, and leading presentation teams to the acquisition of new accounts; executing a follow-up plan on Russell conferences, symposiums and mail campaigns; attending relevant outside conferences, and developing referral relationships through other strategic providers and partners.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
• Develop sales methods and presentations for prospect audiences; conduct one-on-one and investment committee sales presentations with prospects.
• Develop institutional relationships; implement direct sales efforts with the goal of growing discretionary investment management and advice solutions (ocio).
• Develop and implement prospect strategies for the endowments and foundations.
• Communicate Russell's product and service offerings to various levels of financial sophistication.
• Participate and support development of US investment marketing and product development efforts.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
• Bachelor degree required, as is the Series 7 and 63 licenses.
• 10+ years of experience with a proven success record of institutional sales - Portfolio Management sales experience with endowments and foundations highly preferred.
• CFA designation and/or Master degree in finance a plus.
• Strong prospecting, lead generation and relationship management skills.
• A high-energy level and the ability to be focused and self directed are essential.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and consensus building skills required, in addition to proven team leadership and project management experience.
• Strong business judgment, resource management, business development and negotiation skills.
• In-depth investment industry knowledge, including capital market theory and investment strategies that relate to the implementation of the Russell investment philosophy.
To apply please submit your resume and application to the region you are interested in:
West Coast: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RUSSELL&cws=1&rid=3846
East Coast: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RUSSELL&cws=1&rid=3753
Founded in 1936, Russell Investments is a global financial services firm that serves institutional investors, financial advisers and individuals in more than 40 countries.
Through a unique combination of interlinked businesses, Russell delivers financial products, services and advice. A pioneer, Russell began its strategic pension fund consulting business in 1969 and today is trusted by many well-known worldwide institutions for investment advice. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, USA and with offices in major financial centers worldwide, Russell has $162.9 billion in assets under management (as of December 31, 2012) in its mutual funds, retirement products, and institutional funds, and is well recognized for its depth of research and quality of manager selection.
Russell offers a comprehensive range of implementation services that help institutional clients maximize their assets. The Russell Indexes calculate over 50,000 benchmarks daily covering 65 countries and more than 10,000 securities.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including: medical, vision and dental coverage, profit sharing retirement plan, sabbatical leave, and tuition assistance. Most importantly, Russell offers a work environment where respect for the individual and teamwork are part of our fundamental values. Russell supports workforce diversity and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To place your RFP, Classified, or Career Opportunity ad in Pensions & Investments newspaper and online, please contact Erin Smith at 212-210-0719.
Advertising for the Business Resources section closes 7 days prior to publication. View Business Resources Media Kit.