Institutional Sales Representative – West Coast
Munder Capital Management is a Birmingham, MI based, employee owned investment management company that provides domestic and international equity and fixed income investment strategies to institutional investors (public pension funds, corporate trusts, endowments, foundations, and private wealth trusts) and institutional consultants.
This role will serve our west coast territory as an Institutional Sales Representative, primarily focused on selling our various equity investment strategies directly to individual plan sponsors and the consultant community. This role will be responsible for consultant relationship management, new business development, sales and profitability targets.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
• 5+ years of experience with a proven success record in sales and relationship management with institutional plan sponsors and consultants
• Thrive in a team focused network organization
• Strong prospecting, lead generation and relationship management skills
• A high energy level and the ability to be focused and self directed are essential
• Outstanding communication, presentation and consensus building skills required
• In-depth investment industry knowledge, including domestic and international equity markets
• Bachelor degree required, Masters degree and/or CFA designation a plus
• West Coast based applicant preferable
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package including: 401(k); medical, dental, vision, life insurance and generous vacation policy. To learn more about us, please visit: www.munder.com. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 248-451-2010. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To place your RFP, Classified, or Career Opportunity ad in Pensions & Investments newspaper and online, please contact Erin Smith at 212-210-0719.
Advertising for the Business Resources section closes 7 days prior to publication. View Business Resources Media Kit.